Arc Welding Matrix 2200 E
Arc Welding Matrix 2200 E
SINGLE PHASE INVERTER POWER SOURCE FOR ELECTRODE WELDING
Powerful, compact and lightweight MATRIX 2200 E is the most innovative, high-performing and technologically ahead single phase power source ever developed for electrode welding.
Its PFC Power Factor Correction device optimises the amount of energy consumption by allowing its use with 16A fuse mains, thus becoming the ideal choice for all qualified welding applications and maintenance jobs, whenever power and portability are needed.
Designed according to the very latest IGBT based inverter technology, thanks to its digital welding control, MATRIX 2200 E ensures an extraordinary perfect stability of the welding parameters to obtain high quality joints with all types of electrodes, cellulosic included, and in TIG with lift” mode arc striking.
Categories: ARC WELDING MACHINE, CEA, MMA Inverter
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
VRD device reduces the open circuit voltage to values below 15 V, by enabling the use of the machine in highly hazardous environments for the operator’s maximum safety.
PFC – Power Factor Correction (Cos f=1)
The wave shape of the current drawn from the mains is made sinusoidal by the PFC device with a consequent total lack of harmonic disturbances in the mains and consumption optimization, which enables to utilize the power source at full range on a 16 A fuse. The PFC circuit gives the machine a wider protection against mains voltage fluctuations, by also making it safer whenever being operated by power generator sets.
- Built-in innovative PFC Power Factor Correction
- Digital control of all the welding parameters
- High duty cycle (40°C) 150 A @ 60% in MMA, 150 A @ 100% in TIG
- Low current consumption (-30%)
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter with welding current presetting and Hold Function of the last read value
- High reliability when used with generator sets
- Suitable to be used with mains cable lengths over 100 m
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within +/- 20%
- Excellent welding characteristics in MMA with any kind of electrodes and in TIG with “lift” mode
- ENERGY SAVING function to operate the power source cooling fan only when necessary
- Possibility of activating the VRD function
- Possibility of memorizing welding parameters (99 JOB’s/programs)
- STAND BY function on the remote control
- Auto-diagnostic feature for trouble shooting
- Reduced weight and size, easy-to-carry
- Innovative and compact design
- Control rack protection cover
- Metallic main structure with shock-proof fibre compound front panel
- IP 23 protection class and dust-proof electronic components, thanks to the innovative “Tunnel” fan cooling system, allow operation in the toughest work environments
- Electrode Antisticking function
|Single phase input 50/60 Hz||V||± 20%|
|Input Power @ I2 Max||kVA||6,2||6,0|
|Delayed Fuse (I2 @ 100%)||A||16|
|Power Factor / cos f||0,99 / 0,99|
|Open circuit voltage||V||100||100|
|Duty cycle at (40°C)||60%||150||180|
|Standards||EN 60974-1 ¦ EN 60974-10|
|Protection Class||IP||23 S|
|Arc Welding Matrix 2200 E||
Puissant, compact et léger, le MATRIX 2200 E représente le générateur à inverter à alimentation monophasée pour soudage à électrode le plus novateur, performant et à l’avant-garde de la technologie du marché.