ARO offers a wide range of AC cabinets covering most of the welding applications:
|T1500 – T5000
- Integrated HMI
- Variety of power range (36kVA to 550kVA)
- Network Voltage from 200V to 690V
- The possibility to manage up to 128 welding schedules
- High variety of options
- Mounting of a media panel at the back of the cabinet
The controllers are compatible with a large majority of field buses used in the welding sector (Interbus-S, DeviceNet, Profibus DP, Profinet IO and Ethernet IP) therefore facilitating their integration into a robot application.
The T1400 is a welding cabinet sophistically compact based on the standardised design without compromising reliability and safety. The T1400 is able to manage 2 manual guns.
Main characteristics of the T1400 :
- Power : 75kVA at 50%
- Network Voltage from 380V to 480V
- Up to 16 welding programs
- Programming via a pocket or a computer.
- Compatible with ARONET/ARODMS
The T1400 is derived from a proven concept in which all components are known and predefined in a book of technical specifications. The standardisation of the T1400 concept assures you of a reliable solution.
The control cabinet of the AR01NG stands out with its simplicity and its intuitive HMI. Developed specifically for extreme industrial applications, it can be installed rapidly and easily thanks to the regrouped connections at the back. High performance and robust, the box is very compact, and has already been used in thousands of installations world wide and you are guaranteed an optimal return on investment.
Main characteristics of the AR01NG:
- Power : 32 to 56kVA
- Network Voltage from 230V to 460V- 50/60Hz